The two events on behalf of the company “Evritika Kellaria” were organized on June 3, 2022, in Orestiada, and on February 17, 2023, at the Evros Chamber of Commerce in Alexandroupoli, respectively.
The goal of the events was to present the results of the research carried out by the company “Evritika Cellars” in collaboration with the Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics of the Democritus University of Thrace within the framework of the action “Investment Plans of Innovation, Research & Development, in the priority sector of RIS3” of the Operational Program “Eastern Macedonia & Thrace 2014-2020” (Project: “Utilization of agricultural by-products in the production of organic soil improvers through composting – AgroWasteCompost).
The aim of the AgroWasteCompost project is to develop innovative technologies for the utilization of winery agricultural by-products for the production of high added value organic fertilizers, contributing to environmental protection and the improvement of agricultural soil fertility.
Within the context of the event, the #enaevents provided the organizers with services before, during, and after the main event. More specifically:
– Creating a website for the event (aimed at increasing interest and target audience participation)
– Photographic coverage of the event
– Check-in – participant list
– Light snacks buffet – coffee break
– Support in the wine-tasting process
– Technological equipment to support the presentations
– Coordination of the event
– Posting photographic material and the presentation on the event’s website.”