The purpose of the events was to inform and present Digital Transformation solutions for the businesses in the Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace.
The organizer of the series of events was the eMT cluster, the first collaborative formation of Innovation & Technology in the region of Eastern Macedonia & Thrace, with the support entity being the company ena Development Consultants.
The series of events included 4 events, which took place in Drama on June 1, in Komotini on June 16, in Kavala on June 22, and concluded in Xanthi on July 1, while an informational conference of the eMT cluster had preceded in the city of Alexandroupolis, the previous December. At the end of each event, attendees had the opportunity to discuss individual issues regarding the digital transformation of their businesses.
Within the framework of the event series, #enaevents provided services to the organizers before, during, and after the main event. More specifically:
– Booking of venues in 4 cities
– Coffee breaks – finger food buffets
– Promoting the event on social media, local press
– Managing invitations and communications with participants
– Creating a website for the event (to increase the interest and participation of the target audience)
– Online registration (fast online pre-registration of participants through a special form)
– On-site registration (easy and quick registration of participants at the event venue on the day of the event)
– Printing of special badges for each participant
– Photographic coverage of the event
– Posting the photographic material and the presentation on the event’s website.